Geographical Scope: United Kingdom
Approval Licensed by Government and supported by consumer protection groups
The condition of joining TrustMark is that you or your employees meet the entry requirements set out by their approved scheme operators for the technologies you wish to join.
TrustMark membership can be applied for as an optional addition to many NAPIT schemes. You can join as part of your existing membership, or whilst applying for new schemes by simply ticking the TrustMark box on your application.
Legal Requirements - The legal requirements you or your employees need will be determined by the requirements of the NAPIT membership scheme through which you have gained TrustMark approval, and as per the NAPIT Code of Practice.
Insurance - The level of insurance you need will be determined by the requirements of the NAPIT membership scheme through which you or your employees have gained TrustMark approval, and as per the NAPIT Code of Practice.
Inspection - You or your employees will need to undergo regular onsite inspection in line with the scheme requirements set by NAPIT and as per the NAPIT Code of Practice.
Notification - Self-certification must be carried out by notifying NAPIT within 21 days of completion of an installation. In England and Wales a Building Regulations Compliance Certificate will be issued to cover the work and the relevant Local Authority will be automatically updated. Where relev1ant the notification will trigger a Work Quality Guarantee.
Website Listing - Once successfully approved, your business will be added to the TrustMark register and on the NAPIT online search facility.
- Display the TrustMark badge across all your company materials
- Prove your commitment to working to the official Government endorsed standards and driving out rogue traders in the industry
- Promoted to homeowners through national and local marketing activities
- Free starter pack of marketing materials including van stickers and customer leaflets
- Access to the latest user-friendly complaints handling and dispute resolution tools for your customers
- Customer feedback through the TrustMark website, offering peace of mind to any potential customers
- Free advice, support and information
- Enquiries about your firm coming in via the TrustMark website and telephone helpline
If you would like to discuss the scheme further with us, contact our friendly Customer Registration Department on 0345 543 0330 (Ext. 1) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.