These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of our Website(s) (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and The NAPIT Group Limited, the owner and operator of the Websites stated below. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of one of the Websites listed below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website(s) immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The NAPIT Group Limited (and any of its subsidiary companies) and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The NAPIT Group Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual Property And Acceptable Use
- 1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of The NAPIT Group Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the ownerʼs prior written permission
- 2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- b. print one copy of the Content
- c. download extracts of the Content
- 3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of The NAPIT Group Limited.
- 5. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other personʼs use or enjoyment of the Website;
- b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links To Other Websites
- 6. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of The NAPIT Group Limited or that of our affiliates.
- 7. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- 8. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability Of Our Websites And Disclaimers
- 10. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that The NAPIT Group Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The NAPIT Group Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- 11. Whilst The NAPIT Group Limited uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- 12. The NAPIT Group Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- 13. The NAPIT Group Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation Of Liability
- 14. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- a. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
- b. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- c. limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- 15. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- 16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The NAPIT Group Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
- a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 17. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- 18. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- 20. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- 21. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- 22. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- 23. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Prices, Payment & Orders
- 24. All prices are shown in pounds sterling and state the UK VAT at the applicable rate unless stated otherwise.
- 25. Prices and specifications are checked to the best of our abilities, and whilst every effort has been made to make them accurate, no responsibility will be accepted for errors and omissions.
- 26. We reserve the right to alter our prices and specifications at any time without notice.
- 27. We are pleased to accept applications, orders, and course bookings by any of the following methods; online transactions (secure server), email (unsecured), telephone, and post.
- 28. All credit / debit card transactions are subject to validation checks and are authorized by the card issuer.
- 29. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Delta, Maestro, Switch and Solo. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay to service and / or non-delivery of your order or training. We are unable to accept or process any credit / debit card orders without a valid card payment in the name of the registration cardholder.
- 30. No application, order or course booking by you shall be deemed to be accepted by us until a written acknowledgment is issued by us or (if earlier) we deliver the goods, or provide the required training or service to you.
- 31. All items supplied to you shall remain our property until final payment of all sums owing in respect of those products have been received in full by us.
- 32. To request the cancellation of a NAPIT membership, application, assessment booking, training booking, and/or NAPIT product order, you may initially inform us by calling 0345 543 0330. However we will require a confirmation in writing for all of the above excluding assessment bookings and NAPIT product order cancellations.
- a. sending an e-mail to cancellations@NAPIT.org.uk
- b. sending a letter to for the attention of NAPIT Facilities Manager, 4th Floor Mill 3 Pleasley Vale business Park Mansfield Nottinghamshire NG19 8RL.
- 33. To view the NAPIT Groupʼs full Cancellation of Membership, Training and Product Order Terms & Conditions please click here.
- 34. Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Companyʼs services and the full content of our websites.
- 35. NAPIT and its associated logo are registered trademarks of the NAPIT Group Limited in the United Kingdom.
The NAPIT Group Limited Details
- 36. The NAPIT Group Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 5190742 whose registered address is The Gardeners Lodge, Pleasley Vale Business Park, Mansfield, NG19 8RL and it operates the Website www.napit.org.uk. The registered VAT number is 927 5047 15.
You can contact The NAPIT Group Limited by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0345 543 0330.